General conditions EuroHorse Ridingshop VOF
The company under EuroHorse Ridingshop is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 57147558, located at the Pastoor van Angerenstraat 17A (7037 AH) in Beek (GL) , hereafter : EURO-HORSE.
Article 1 Definitions
1. In these general terms and conditions, the following terms are used in the following meaning, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
2. Company: the natural or legal person who acts in the exercise of his profession or business.
3. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of his profession or business.
4. Buyer: The Consumer or Company that enters into a distance contract with the Seller.
5. Seller: the provider of riders horse products to Buyer, hereafter: EURO-HORSE.
6. Offer: Every offer to Buyer to deliver Products by EURO-HORSE.
7. Products: the products offered by EURO-HORSE are horse and rider related items such as care products and supplements, stables, equestrian clothing , new and used saddles and harness .
8. Agreement: the (purchase) agreement that extends to the sale and delivery of products purchased by the Buyer from EURO-HORSE.
9 . Website: the website that uses EURO-HORSE is https://www.euro-horse.nl .
Article 2 Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer and every quotation from EURO-HORSE and any agreement between EURO-HORSE and a Buyer and to any product and / or service offered by EURO-HORSE . These conditions also apply to all agreements (services and products) with EURO-HORSE , for the execution of which third parties must be involved.
2. Before a contract (remote) is closed, the Buyer will have access to these terms and conditions. If it is not reasonably possible, EURO-HORSE will indicate to the Buyer in the manner in which the Buyer, the general terms and conditions can be appreciated, that are issued in any event on the web site (s) of EURO-HORSE, so that the Buyer these terms and conditions can easily save on a durable data carrier.
3. Deviation from these general terms and conditions is in principle not possible. In exceptional situations, the general terms and conditions can be deviated from if this has been agreed explicitly and in writing with EURO-HORSE .
4. These general terms and conditions also apply to additional, modified and subsequent agreements with the Buyer. The general and / or purchase conditions of the Buyer are explicitly not applicable.
5. If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are partially or completely void or are annulled, the other provisions of these general terms and conditions will remain in force, and the void / voided provision (s) will be replaced by a provision with the same meaning as the original provision.
6. Lack of clarity about the content, explanation or situations that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions, must be assessed and explained in the spirit of these general terms and conditions.
Article 3 The Offer
1. All offers made by EURO-HORSE are without obligation, unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. If the offer is limited or subject to specific conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer. A quotation is only mentioned if it is recorded in writing, a verbal quotation is therefore never binding for EURO-HORSE .
2. The offers made by EURO-HORSE are without obligation. EURO-HORSE is only bound by the offer if the acceptance thereof is confirmed by the Buyer in writing within fourteen days. Nevertheless, EURO-HORSE has the right to deny an agreement with a potential Buyer for a reason that is justified by EURO-HORSE .
3. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered product and the associated prices. The description is detailed in such a way that the Buyer is able to make a good assessment of the offer. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer can not bind EURO-HORSE . Any images and specific information in the offer are only an indication and can not be grounds for any compensation or dissolution of the agreement (at a distance). EURO-HORSE can not guarantee that the colors in the image exactly match the real colors of the product.
4. Delivery times in quotations from EURO-HORSE are indicative and do not entitle the Purchaser to dissolution or compensation if this is exceeded, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
5. A composite quotation does not oblige EURO-HORSE to deliver part of the goods included in the offer or quotation for a corresponding part of the stated price.
6. Offers or quotations do not automatically apply to repeat orders. Offers and quotations are only valid while stocks last, and according to the on-the-go principle.
7. EURO-HORSE has the right to refuse orders or orders placed without giving reasons. Such a refusal does not give the Buyer any right to compensation or any other compensation for refusing the order / order.
Article 4 Establishment of the agreement
1. The agreement is concluded at the moment that the Buyer has accepted an Offer from EURO-HORSE .
2. If the Buyer has accepted the Offer by concluding an agreement with EURO-HORSE , EURO-HORSE will confirm the agreement with the Buyer in writing by e-mail.
3. If the acceptance deviates (on secondary items) from the offer included in the quotation or invoice, EURO-HORSE is not bound by it. The buyer must pay the full quotation or invoice, unless the Buyer can demonstrate in writing that otherwise has been agreed.
4. EURO-HORSE is not bound by an Offer if the Buyer could reasonably have expected or should have understood or should have understood that the Offer contains an obvious mistake or error. Buyer can not derive any rights from this error or error.
5. The right of withdrawal is excluded for Companies. The right of withdrawal does not apply to a Consumer if the products are made available within the cooling off period of 14 days and can be used immediately after purchase. Consumers can dissolve the agreement free of charge within 14 days unless EURO-HORSE has incurred costs for the execution of the assignment, in which case Client is obliged to pay these costs. Even if the products Copper has already been taken into use, the right of withdrawal is excluded in connection with the breaking of the hygienic seal and / or the breaking of some shelf life, such as, for example, the pair of personal care products. If the Buyer has used the products and / or has been soiled, sweaty or otherwise damaged, costs will be charged for this.
6. Custom products are excluded from the right of withdrawal. Customization is understood to mean ordering products specially ordered by the Buyer which are not offered in the (standard) assortment of EURO-HORSE.
7 . If the Purchaser cancels all or part of the order placed or the order placed, it is obliged to pay EURO-HORSE all costs reasonably related to the execution of the order / order (such as, among other things, the costs of preparation, the shipping costs, the costs of orders from third parties, storage, the commission) if agreed with EURO-HORSE .
Article 5 Duration transactions
1. Buyer can at any time terminate an agreement of indefinite duration which extends to the regular delivery of products with due observance of a notice period of three months and the agreed cancellation rules.
2. The agreement referred to in this article may be canceled by the Buyer in the same manner as the Buyer has entered into.
3. A fixed-term agreement to the regular delivery of products ends automatically after the last delivery.
4. If an agreement lasts longer than one year, the agreement may be terminated by the Buyer after one year at any time, with due observance of a notice period of three months, unless such cancellation can not be justified in reasonableness and fairness before the end of the agreed term. is.
Article 6 Execution of the agreement
1. EURO-HORSE shall execute the agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
2. If and insofar as proper execution of the agreement so requires, EURO-HORSE has the right to have certain activities performed by third parties at its own discretion.
3. The Buyer shall ensure that all data, of which EURO-HORSE indicates that these are necessary or of which the Buyer should reasonably understand that these are necessary for the execution of the agreement, are timely provided to EURO-HORSE . If the data required for the execution of the agreement are not provided to EURO-HORSE in time, EURO-HORSE has the right to suspend the execution of the agreement and / or the additional costs resulting from the delay according to the usual rates to the Buyer. to charge.
4. EURO-HORSE is not liable for damage, of whatever nature, that arose because EURO-HORSE was based on inaccurate and / or incomplete information provided by the Buyer, unless this inaccuracy or incompleteness was known to EURO-HORSE .
5. If work is carried out by EURO-HORSE or third parties engaged by EURO-HORSE in the context of the assignment at the location of the Buyer or a location designated by the Buyer, the Purchaser shall provide the facilities reasonably desired by those employees free of charge .
6. The buyer indemnifies EURO-HORSE against any claims from third parties that suffer damage in connection with the execution of the agreement and which is attributable to the Buyer.
Article 6A Saddle service
1. EURO-HORSE offers a saddle pack service. EURO-HORSE will offer and execute its services on location of the customer. If a saddle pack consultation has led to the purchase of a (used) saddle, the following saddle packsult will be free of charge.
2. Buyer must make an appointment with EURO-HORSE for this. This appointment can be changed or canceled up to 48 hours in advance. Hereafter, costs for the reserved appointment are charged.
3. If the Purchaser wishes to purchase a specific product, he must indicate this in advance so that EURO-HORSE can reserve this product if necessary.
Article 6B Repair
If desired, the Parties may agree that EURO- HORSE perform repairs . The conditions and possibilities must be discussed in advance with EURO-HORSE.
Article 7 Trade-in saddle
1. EURO-HORSE offers during the saddle-up consultation the possibility for its customers to exchange existing saddles, provided they are in good condition. It is the sole discretion of EURO-HORSE to determine the value of the saddle. On the basis of this value, the customer may or may not purchase another, new or used saddle for an additional payment .
2. If within a year after the saddle pack has been consulted , it appears that the saddle in question does not fit the horse properly, the customer can exchange the saddle against the current value for another saddle, or buy a more expensive saddle for an additional payment .
Article 8 Delivery
1. Delivery takes place from the warehouse of EURO-HORSE where the ordered items are stored. EURO-HORSE assumes that there are no facts and circumstances that prevent timely delivery. If the products are in stock, the expected delivery time is five days if the delivery address is in the Netherlands. (Expected) exceedances of the specified delivery periods will be reported to the Buyer as soon as possible. If products are not in stock, they will be delivered with a term of at least 6 to 8 weeks. If saddles are not in stock, they are delivered with a maximum term of 14 weeks.
2. If the commencement, progress or delivery of the products or services is delayed because, for example, the Buyer has not or not timely supplied all the requested information, does not cooperate sufficiently, the (purchase) payment has not been received in time by EURO-HORSE or due to other circumstances, which are at the expense and risk of the Buyer, EURO-HORSE is entitled to a reasonable extension of the delivery / completion term. All agreed delivery periods are never deadlines and exceeding this does not entitle the Buyer to compensation. The buyer must declare EURO-HORSE in writing in default and give him a reasonable term to be able to deliver. Under no circumstances are the deadlines set deadlines.
3. The buyer is obliged to take delivery of the goods at the moment they are made available to him according to the agreement. The costs of shipping within the Netherlands and Belgium shall be borne by the Buyer if the order given by him to 10 5, - Euro (incl. VAT) amounts. No shipping costs are charged for orders above this amount. The current shipping costs for shipping abroad are listed on https://www.euro-horse.nl .
4. For some offered products, different delivery terms and different shipping costs may apply. This is clearly and unambiguously stated with the product.
5 . If the Purchaser refuses purchase, or for whatever reason does not accept or fails to provide information or instructions necessary for the delivery, EURO-HORSE is entitled to store the goods at the expense and risk of the Purchaser. Administration costs can also be charged for this.
6 . If the goods are delivered by EURO-HORSE or an external carrier, EURO-HORSE is entitled to charge delivery costs to the Buyer, unless otherwise agreed in writing . These deliveries are made up to the front door unless expressly agreed otherwise.
7 . Insofar as it is agreed that delivery and placement must take place in the Buyer's premises, this will be entirely at the risk of the Buyer, regardless of what has been agreed for the calculation of the delivery costs.
8 . If EURO HORSE requires information from the Buyer in connection with implementation of the agreement, the delivery shall commence after the Buyer has made such information available to EURO-HORSE.
9 . EURO-HORSE is entitled to deliver the goods in parts, unless this has been deviated from by agreement or if the partial delivery does not have an independent value. EURO-HORSE is entitled to invoice the delivered goods separately.
10 . Deliveries are only made if all invoices have been paid for which the payment term of 14 days has elapsed unless agreed otherwise.
1 1 . EURO-HORSE reserves the right to demand a down payment, or to refuse a delivery if there is a well-founded fear of non-payment.
1 2 . EURO-HORSE undertakes vis-à-vis the principal to pack the goods to be delivered properly and to secure them in such a way that they reach their destination in good condition in normal use.
Article 9 Research, advertising
1. The buyer is obliged to examine the delivered goods at the time of delivery, but in any case within seven days of receipt of the delivered goods, but only to such extent to unpack or use them to the extent necessary. to assess whether he retains the product. In doing so, the Buyer must examine whether the quality and quantity of the delivered goods corresponds with the agreement and the products meet the requirements that apply to them in normal (trade) traffic. Buyer may only handle and inspect the product as it would in a store to do.
2. Buyer is obliged to investigate how the product is to be used and to test the product in accordance with the instructions for use. EURO-HORSE does not accept any liability for the incorrect use of the product by the Buyer.
3. Any visible defects or shortages must be reported in writing to EURO-HORSE within seven calendar days of delivery at email@example.com . If such a defect is not reported to EURO-HORSE within this period , the right to complain about visible defects will lapse. In the event of damage to the product due to the Buyer's own handling, the Buyer is itself liable for any devaluation of the product.
4. Invisible defects are the defects that the Buyer has not discovered when the inspection was received and which could not reasonably have been discovered, must be reported to EURO-HORSE immediately after discovery of the defect. If a claim is not made immediately with regard to discovered invisible defects, the Buyer will no longer be entitled to claim for such defects.
5. If the Purchaser uses his right of advertising, he must substantiate the defect with substantiated evidence and submit the defect if requested by EURO-HORSE to check the submitted complaints.
6. Complaints or complaints relating to a part of the delivered goods can never be a reason to reject the entire delivery.
7. Buyer shall not send return goods delivered, except by a EURO HORSE written correctly assessed advertising and EURO HORSE purpose prior written consent. Only unused and / or unopened products, in the original packaging with attached original price tag and / or sticker can be taken back. The costs for return are at the expense of the Buyer. Sealed h old - and hygienic products can not be returned after the seal has been broken.
8. Refunds to Buyer will be processed as soon as possible. The shipping costs are at the expense and risk of the Buyer and will not be reimbursed. The Buyer will receive a voucher at the latest on the tenth working day after receipt of the return shipment for the value of the product that is returned . Condition for repayment is that the Buyer has first fulfilled all obligations towards EURO-HORSE .
Article 10 Prices
1. During the validity period of the offer, the prices of the offered products will not be increased, except in the event that there are changes in VAT rates.
2. The prices stated in the offer are in cluding VAT for consumers. Prices for companies are shown excluding VAT . Shipping and any transport and packaging costs and administration costs are not included in the price unless otherwise agreed.
3. If after the conclusion of the agreement, but before the agreed date of delivery or delivery, the prices of auxiliary materials, raw materials, parts, wages or other price-determining factors have undergone a change, EURO-HORSE is entitled to adjust the offer price accordingly. , however, not before three months have elapsed since the conclusion of the agreement. The provisions of the previous sentence do not affect the power of EURO-HORSE to pass on price increases at all times pursuant to legislation and regulations and to increase the offer price accordingly.
4. Price increases resulting from additions and / or changes to the agreement shall be borne by the Buyer.
5. EURO-HORSE will provide the Buyer with a specified invoice with regard to the agreement as a result of the placed order or the specified order.
Article 11 Payment and collection policy
1. Buyer must pay the amount due within the agreed payment term. If no period has been agreed, the Buyer must pay for or upon delivery of the delivered goods. Objections against the amount of the invoices do not suspend the payment obligation and must be reported within 5 working days after the invoice date.
2. Buyer can not derive any rights or expectations from a pre-issued budget, unless parties have explicitly agreed otherwise.
3. The buyer can make special price agreements about the payment of his order. The external payment term is 14 days after the invoice date, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
4. In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, attachment or suspension of payment of the Buyer, the claims of EURO-HORSE on the Buyer shall become immediately due and payable.
5. If agreed, the Buyer must pay in advance the amount due before EURO-HORSE commences the execution of the agreement.
6 . EURO-HORSE has the right to have the payments made by the Buyer go first of all to reduce the costs, subsequently to reduce the interest still due and finally to reduce the principal sum and the current interest. EURO-HORSE can, without being in default, refuse an offer of payment if the Buyer designates a different order for the allocation. EURO-HORSE can refuse full payment of the principal sum, if the outstanding and accrued interest as well as the costs are not also paid.
7 . If the Buyer does not fulfill his payment obligation and has not fulfilled his obligation within the payment term set for that, the Buyer is in default. A Buyer who is a Consumer is only in default after having let the payment term expire unused in the further notice of default.
8 . From the date that Buyer is in default, EURO-HORSE will claim legal ( commercial ) interest and Article 6: 119a of the Dutch Civil Code without further notice of default. from the first day of default until full payment and compensation of the extrajudicial costs in accordance with article 6:96 of the Dutch Civil Code, to be calculated according to the scale from the decision on compensation for extrajudicial collection costs of 1 July 2012.
9 . If EURO-HORSE has incurred more or higher costs that are reasonably necessary, these costs are eligible for reimbursement. The legal and execution costs incurred are also at the expense of the Buyer.
Article 12 Reservation of ownership
1. All goods delivered by EURO-HORSE shall remain the property of EURO-HORSE until Buyer has fulfilled all obligations arising from all agreements concluded with EURO-HORSE .
2. The Buyer is not entitled to pledge the items that fall under the retention of title or to encumber them in any other way.
3. If third parties seize the goods delivered under retention of title or wish to establish or assert rights on them, the Buyer is obliged to notify EURO-HORSE as soon as can reasonably be expected.
4. In the event that EURO-HORSE wishes to exercise its property rights as referred to in this article, the Purchaser shall now grant unconditional and non-revocable permission to EURO-HORSE or third parties to be designated by them to enter all those places where the properties of EURO- HORSE HORSE are located and to take back these items without delay, without any authorization or consent from the Buyer or any court.
5. EURO-HORSE has the right to retain the product (s) purchased by the Purchaser if the Purchaser has not yet fully complied with its payment obligations despite an obligation to transfer or issue EURO-HORSE . This also applies to the bankruptcy of the Buyer. After the Buyer has fulfilled its obligations, EURO-HORSE will deliver the purchased products to the Buyer as soon as possible, but no later than within 10 working days.
6. Costs and other (consequential) damage as a result of keeping the purchased products at the expense and risk of the Buyer and will be reimbursed by Buyer at the first request to EURO-HORSE .
Article 13 Guarantee
1. EURO-HORSE guarantees that the products comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, usability and / or soundness and the legal rules and / or regulations at the time of the conclusion of the agreement. This also applies if the goods to be delivered are intended for use abroad and the buyer has expressly notified the seller of this use in writing at the time of entering into the agreement.
2. Each guarantee applies to the scope and during a period which corresponds to the manufacturer's warranty of EURO-HORSE . EURO-HORSE is never responsible for the suitability of the products for each individual application by the Buyer and for (advice on) the use or application of the products in individual cases .
3. If the goods to be delivered do not comply with these guarantees, EURO-HORSE will receive the goods within a reasonable period after receipt thereof or, if return is not reasonably possible, after written notification regarding the defect by the Buyer, at the option of EURO -HORSE , replace or take care of recovery. In case of replacement, the Purchaser already commits itself to return the goods to be replaced to EURO-HORSE and to grant the property to EURO-HORSE if requested by EURO-HORSE . The return of products is the responsibility of the Buyer.
4 . The guarantee referred to here does not apply if the defect arose as a result of injudicious or improper use or if, without the written consent of EURO-HORSE , Buyer or third parties have made changes or attempt to apply the goods or have used them for purposes for which the case is not intended, or which are exposed to abnormal circumstances or which have been handled contrary to the instructions of EURO-HORSE .
5 . If the guarantee provided by EURO-HORSE concerns a case that was produced by a third party, the guarantee is limited to that provided by the manufacturer of the goods. EURO-HORSE points out that some products have a limited shelf life. The buyer must take this shelf life into account in which the quality and safety of the product can be guaranteed in accordance with the manufacturer's guarantee. Buyer must also adhere to the maximum dosage.
6. In case of second-hand products, in principle no guarantee is offered, unless expressly agreed otherwise. Any warranty conditions are explicitly recorded.
Article 14 Suspension and dissolution
1. EURO-HORSE is authorized to suspend the fulfillment of the obligations or to dissolve the agreement, if the Buyer does not or not fully comply with the (payment) obligations from the agreement.
2. In addition, EURO-HORSE is authorized to terminate the agreement (s) existing by it and the Buyer, insofar as it has not yet been executed, without judicial agreement, if the Buyer does not timely or not properly comply with the obligations imposed on it. it results from any agreement concluded with EURO-HORSE , as well as in the event of bankruptcy or suspension of payments of the Buyer or in the event of the liquidation or liquidation of his business.
3. In addition, EURO-HORSE is entitled to terminate the agreement without prior notice of default if circumstances arise which are of such a nature that fulfillment of the agreement is impossible or can not be required according to standards of reasonableness and fairness or if otherwise circumstances which are of such a nature that unaltered maintenance of the agreement can not reasonably be expected.
4. If the agreement is dissolved, the claims of EURO-HORSE on the Buyer will be immediately due and payable. If EURO-HORSE suspends fulfillment of the obligations, it will retain its rights under the law and agreement.
5. EURO-HORSE always reserves the right to claim compensation.
Article 15 Limitation of liability
1. If the execution of the agreement by EURO-HORSE results in liability of EURO-HORSE vis - à - vis the Buyer or third parties, this liability is limited to the costs charged by EURO-HORSE in connection with the purchase agreement (invoice) , but in respect of of direct damage . Direct damage is understood to mean: reasonable costs incurred to limit or prevent direct damage, the determination of the cause of damage, the direct damage, the liability and the method of recovery as well as the costs of emergency facilities. In any case, the liability is further limited to the amount of the damage paid by the insurance company as a maximum per incident per year.
2. The liability of EURO-HORSE is further limited to the free repair of a defective item or the replacement of that case - or a part thereof - at the discretion of EURO-HORSE .
3. EURO-HORSE is not liable for consequential damage, indirect damage, trading loss, loss of profit and / or losses, lost savings, damage due to business interruption and damage resulting from the use of products and services supplied by EURO-HORSE .
4. EURO-HORSE is not liable for damage that is or may be the result of any act or omission in response to (incomplete and / or incorrect) information on the website (s) or that of linked websites.
5. EURO-HORSE is not responsible for errors and / or irregularities in the functionality of the website and is not liable for malfunctions or the unavailability of the website for whatever reason.
6. EURO-HORSE does not guarantee the correct and complete transmission of the contents of and by or on behalf of EURO-HORSE sent e-mail, nor for the timely receipt thereof.
7. EURO-HORSE expressly rejects all liabilities and claims of the Buyer and / or third parties whose (care) nature and / or pony have incurred (physical) damage due to the use of the products, except for intent or deliberate recklessness on the part of EURO-HORSE . The products should only be used in accordance with the instructions for use supplied.
8. Any advice about the use of the products by EURO-HORSE is only general and non-binding in nature. Each Buyer must personally assess whether the product is suitable for his animal in the given circumstances. In case of doubt, contact the Veterinarian of Buyer for an assessment of the use in the specific case.
9 . All claims of Buyer and / or User due to shortcomings on the part of EURO-HORSE lapsed if they have not been reported in writing and motivated to EURO-HORSE within 6 (six) months after the Buyer and / or User were aware of or could reasonably have been aware of the facts on which he bases his claims.
Article 1 6 Risk transition
The risk of loss or damage to the products that are the subject of the agreement will pass to the Buyer at the moment at which they are actually delivered to the Buyer and are thereby brought into the control of the Buyer or third parties to be designated by the Buyer.
Article 17 Force majeure
1. EURO-HORSE is not liable if it can not fulfill its obligations under the agreement as a result of a force majeure situation , nor can it be held to comply with any obligation if it is prevented from doing so as a result of a circumstance is not due to her fault, and not under the law, a legal act or generally accepted for its account.
2. Force majeure is in any case understood, but is not limited to what is understood in law and jurisprudence, (I) force majeure of suppliers of EURO-HORSE , (II) failure to properly fulfill obligations of subcontractors Purchaser to EURO-HORSE are prescribed or recommended, (III) defect in goods, equipment, software or materials from third parties, (IV) government measures, (V) electricity failure, (VI) malfunction of internet, data network and telecommunication facilities (for example by: cybercrime and hacking ), (VII) natural disasters, (VIII) war and terrorist attacks, (IV) general transport problems, (X) strikes in the company of EURO-HORSE (XI) seizure of whatever nature and reason and (XII) other situations that in the opinion of EURO-HORSE fall outside its sphere of influence that temporarily or permanently prevent the fulfillment of its obligations.
3. EURO-HORSE has the right to invoke force majeure if the circumstance that prevents (further) fulfillment occurs after EURO-HORSE should have fulfilled its obligation.
4. During the period that the force majeure continues, the parties can suspend the obligations under the agreement. If this period lasts longer than two months, each of the parties is entitled to dissolve the agreement, without any obligation to compensate damage to the other party.
Article 18 Intellectual Property Rights
1. All IP rights and copyrights of EURO-HORSE are vested exclusively in EURO-HORSE and are not transferred to the Buyer.
2. The Purchaser is prohibited from disclosing and / or multiplying all documents on which the IP rights and copyrights of EURO-HORSE rest and / or multiplying, or making them available to third parties without the express prior written consent of EURO-HORSE. If Buyer wishes to make changes to items delivered by EURO-HORSE, EURO-HORSE must explicitly agree to the intended changes.
3. The Buyer is prohibited from using the products on which the intellectual property rights of EURO-HORSE rest otherwise than agreed in the agreement.
Article 19 Privacy, data processing and security
1. EURO-HORSE is careful with the (personal) data of the Buyer and Users of the website (s) and will only use this in accordance with the privacy statement. If requested, EURO-HORSE will inform the person concerned about this. Questions about the processing of personal data and further information can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. If EURO-HORSE is required to provide information security on the basis of the agreement, this security will comply with the specifications that have been received and a level of security that, in view of the state of the art, the sensitivity of the data, and the associated costs. is not unreasonable.
Article 20 Complaints
1. If the Buyer is not satisfied with the service or products of EURO-HORSE or otherwise has complaints about the purchase agreement, the Buyer is obliged, without prejudice to the provisions of article 6 of these general terms and conditions, to submit these complaints as soon as possible, but at the latest within eight days. after reporting the relevant reason that led to the complaint. Complaints can be reported via email@example.com with the subject "complaint".
2. The complaint must be sufficiently substantiated and / or explained by the Buyer in order for EURO-HORSE to be able to handle the complaint.
3. EURO-HORSE will react substantively to the complaint as soon as possible but no later than 5 working days after receipt of the complaint.
4. The parties will try to come to a solution together.
Article 21 Applicable law
1. Dutch law applies to every agreement between EURO-HORSE and the Buyer. The applicability of the (CISG) Vienna Sales Convention is explicitly excluded.
2. EURO-HORSE has the right to change these terms and conditions unilaterally at any time.
3. The Dutch text of the general terms and conditions is leading in case of translations of the general conditions.
4 . All disputes arising by or in connection with the agreement between EURO-HORSE and Buyer will be settled with the competent law bank Gelderland, location Arnhem , unless provisions of imperative law determine otherwise.