To reinforce our team, as of September 2021 we have room for a
Saddle fitter (32 hours per week)
Depending of the various appointments you have planned, you drive your route of the day. EURO-HORSE has a wide working area in the Netherlands, Belgium and a part of Germany. Together with the other saddle fitters and sellers, your working area will be determined. Your first customer has just bought a new, young horse. This client is interested in our special young horses program, so your knowledge of the anatomy of the horse and our specific products will come in handy here. Your route continues to a customer who wants to buy a new saddle. You know the horse and rider well, but it is important that you check every detail to give a honest advice. You end the day at home, were you will e-mail the saddle orders to America. Every Tuesday you will be present at our location in Beek, were you not only have contact with the rest of the team, but also fill your truck with new stack of our products for the next week. Not only for the new customers in that week, but also for western competitions where we are often present with our stand.
EURO-HORSE is a mobile western store, where people work who have a great deal of knowledge and passion for the profession. Your colleagues have years of experience with horses and the knowledge of the products that are sold is enormous. They are happy to pass this knowledge on to you, so that you can confidently advise our customers which products are most suitable for them. In addition to saddle fitting at home, EURO-HORSE has an extensive web shop and we attend various western oriented competitions in the Benelux, France and Italy. For more information, see Over ons - EURO-HORSE western riding supplies.
- Have followed a saddle fitting training in the Netherlands or Germany, or are willing to follow this, or you have followed another relevant horse training;
- Have extensive experience with westernriding and handling different horses;
- Are familiar with the anatomy of the horse;
- Are customer friendly and customer oriented. You like to give honest advice and you are not a quick seller;
- Speak fluent Dutch, English and German. Good written command of the English language is an advantage;
- Have a flexible attitude and are willing to work in the evenings and 1 fixed day in the weekend;
- Are in possession of a minimum driving license B, supplemented with E. a CE driving license is an advantage;
- Do you speak German or English and are you willing and able to learn Dutch in the short term, do not hesitate to apply.
- Deposit an appropriate salary into your account every month;
- Make time for good guidance and knowledge transfer;
- Are open to your own input and give you every opportunity to develop yourself.
Do you feel at home in the western horse world and do you think you are the right candidate for this position? Send your motivation letter and resume to [email protected] for the attention of Sanghita van Buuren by July 31.